OBD Car Doctor for Android
- Updated2017-08-10 10:23:33
Reads real-time and stored parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars. Support data reading PID's from cars with 2 and more ECU.
- real-time engine and vehicle OBD2 parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- Fuel Economy parameters
- store and share DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) data and General info
- auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- read GPS data: speed, altitude
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
Requires Android 2.0 or later.
Applicable: Bluetooth OBDII
Scan QR code Download